This post is also available in: French
If the execution of a keyboard shortcut require a finger gymnastics you are unable to perform for any reason whatsoever, you can ensure they can be applied by pressing the keys one after another rather than simultaneously:
- Open the Control Panel via the Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
- Double click the Accessibility Options icon.
- Then check the “Use Sticky Keys” and then click Ok
- Now when you make a shortcut, simply press the keys one after another. So to copy an item with the shortcut CTRL + C, press CTRL, release the button and then press C.
- Note that if you lose the use of sticky keys, you can press the SHIFT key 5 times to find it.